Most of OPA’s publications are available online and can be printed as a PDF document or in a ‘printer friendly’ format.
- Innovation Insights are published by the Office of Planning and Assessment to share information about concepts, approaches and tools in the areas of continuous quality improvement, institutional assessment, and strategic planning.
- Information on current and past Middle States Accreditation Studies can be accessed from OPA’s Web site.
- Progress and Performance provides information on strategies in Penn State’s 2009-2010 through 2013-2014 strategic plan.
- Public reports: Many of the institutional research reports developed by OPA are available online.
- Confidential reports: Reports with limited distribution can be accessed by approved users via Institutional Insight (iTwo).
- Penn State University and budget unit strategic plans can be accessed from OPA’s web site.