One approach to Continuous Quality Improvement is Penn State’s IMPROVE model.
Penn State’s IMPROVE Model
I - Identify and Select Process for Improvement
M - Map the Critical Process
P - Prepare Analysis of Process Performance
R - Research and Develop Possible Solutions
O - Organize and Implement Improvements
V - Verify and Document Results
E - Evaluate and Plan for Continuous Improvement
Questions to guide your quality journey:
- What is the current work environment?
- What are the current processes?
- What performance data about the processes do you have or would like to have?
- What are some possible approaches to improve the processes?
- How can you implement the improvements?
- How successful are the improvements?
- What are the next steps?
Print a copy of the brochure.